If a man is sexually pure (in thought/deed, to the best of his ability) before marriage, I think this alone, can assure he will be a good husband (and father).
- If a man is pure, he is honest. Honest with himself, with God, and with a woman.
- If a man is pure, he can be trusted to make good decisions while alone.
- If a man is pure, he can provide because he's not distracted, and can focus on what needs to be done.
- If a man is pure, he displays self-control, which is good for communication.
- If a man is pure he will be responsible with his finances because he is responsible with his heart...
Don't continue to ask God for a mate if you're still impure and not asking Him to make you pure.